08 Jun 2008

SAYANGI LAH your MOTHER

Buat peringatan semua.... terutama.. Anak-anak KU
Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
A person came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Who among the people is most deserving my companionship (of a kind treatment from me?) He said: Your mother. He, again, said: Then who (is the next one)? He said: It is your mother (who deserves the best treatment from you). He said: Then who (is the next one)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: It is your mother. He (again) said: Then who? Thereupon he (The Prophet (peace be upon him)) said: It is your father…………………………….
Blessed is your face
Blessed is your name
My beloved Blessed is your smile
Which makes my soul want to fly
My beloved All the nights
And all the times
That you cared for me
But I never realised it
And now it’s too late
Forgive me
Who, other than you, will embrace me?
Who, other than you, will cover me?
Who, other than you, will guard over me?
Your pardon mother, forgive me

Tiada ulasan: